A couple things we forgot to mention
Artur was telling us how he liked or would like to play the drums and guitar. So of course I chimed in about our family's musical interests, especially the fact that Scott's parents are in a band! 2 bands! And so then Scott pulled out his phone to show some pictures. then as he scrolled, it was a video of Molly saying a blessing, "da da da da, Amen!" and Scott said, "Artur do you ever pray?" and he said, "Yes, I believe in God." Wow praise The Lord!
We have realized how much bigger God is than our view can even fathom, and as our friend here mentioned, and also how big the body of Christ is as well. It extends around the world. God is indeed at work.
9 comments:
I have laughed and cried while reading your blog! The Lord is clearly at work in you guys and in Artur. Praise the Lord for his goodness and mercy! Praying for you daily.
You guys are doing a fantastic job describing the journey and allowing us to follow alongside you in prayer. So touching the way Artur is treating your kiddos! (I am just disappointed, Scott, that you didn't jump in with Artur's dancing. Ha!).
Love the way you have continued to display real faith through the unknowns and question marks of the process. Love you guys and praying often. (PS...Did you know today was nationwide "Orphan Day"? Just found that out...Love that Artur has decided to be a part of your family on a day when hundreds were praying for orphans around the world
Hi Scott and Helen,
Just wanted to say we are praying for you. We enjoy reading your blog updates. May God guide and bless your family through the adoption process.
Jans & Denise
That's wonderful! I have a very nice drum set for sale. Let's talk. I am thrilled for you! God is SO good!
Amy
Scott and Helen,
Oh my how God is at work!! What an amazing journey of faith for you as well as for all of us! So thankful I can be a witness through your daily blog.
God bless you all,
Harriet
I am following your blog with anticipation. Thank you for sharing your journey. Your love for Artur and development of a relationship with him reflects the Lord's pursuit of his children. I am praying for you!
am loving reading your blog... LOVING it! Praying for you guys and checking the blog 7-200 times a day :)
Trace
Thank you guys for keeping us updated! We are thinking and praying for you guys often!
These pictures show so much. Thank you for updating. It makes us feel like we are right there too!!!!! Love, love, and more love to all of you. Mary Ann
Post a Comment