Friday, November 23, 2012

random pics

 This are Artur's friends Nikita and Pasha
 Nikita, (Molly), and Scott
 sweet sabakas wagging their tales at us
 this was an intense game of zombie around whatever structure this is in the back of the orphanage
 Dasha and Molly
 Paper, rock, scissors
 Vonya and Taylor playing basketball
 Vonya & Kostka?
 Vica
 Vica, Dasha, Molly, Artur, and Vova
 Scott and I went to a ballet at the amous Odessa Opera House.  It was gorgeous inside and out

 Everyone was posing on these steps for pictures.  Ukrainians pose like model poses
 We had dessert at a cool little restaurant

 I can't remember what this was called, but I took a pic of the menu so I could zoom in and see.  it was not what we expected, but good, and beautiful!



 Taylor's hair was long enough for a pony tail too!!  This was right before his hair cut.

1 comment:

Michelle Ketchum said...

Did you see the Bolshoi Ballet perform? They are supposed to be a premier company. Was it The Nutcracker?