Tuesday, November 27, 2012

pics of our bigger family!

 being silly
 self portrait
 This would have made a great family pick with the Ukraine flag behind us.... if Molly hadn't gone digging for suprises

 This was us waiting before we were called back to the court room.

 Yay for suckers!!!

 McDonald's!

 very happy, and very full

greeted back at the orphanage by another boy Kolya, who has also just been adopted!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED! GOD IS SO GOOD. HE IS A FATHER TO THE FATHERLESS AND HE IS THE ADOPTER OF HIS PEOPLE!

Amanda Wells said...

Marshalls - I'm so thrilled for you all. Your faith and obedience through all of this is such an inspiration. And, I have to say, he looks like a part of your family! I swear he even favors y'all! Much love to all five of you!
Amanda Wells