Saturday, March 14, 2009
Latest happenings with Taylor
Taylor is 7 weeks old. He weighed almost 12 pounds and was 23 inches at his 6 week check up. Dr. Phillippi is wonderful, and said he should start sleeping longer at night. So the past few nights he has gone about 5-6 hours between feedings, which is really nice! He is smiling and cooing everyday, but not on command... you have to catch him in the right moment. He is a little more patient when he gets hungry, although his cry accelerates in a hurry if I take too long! He feels so thick and his cheeks are huge! He still looks like Scott to me, or some Marshall for sure maybe Scott's brother Sam. For those of you who don't get to hold him everyday, I just wanted to give you an update on this wonderful angel baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think he looks exactly like Sam too! He is so cute and I love keeping up with him on your blog. We just have a few more weeks until Mack arrives.
Kate
Post a Comment