Wednesday, March 18, 2009

8 Weeks old today!

Ok so the other day I looked down at Taylor, and as if I had not noticed before and was seeing for the first time... his huge hammies! I had noticed his plush cheeks, but we just had to share our laughter of this picture and something new to squeeze... Scott measuring his thigh





"You like my hammies, check out this bicep."



oh no! it's that lower lip!


4 comments:

Mosshouse said...

I just want to pinch those little hammies!

Andrew and Jessica said...

He is such a big boy and so cute!!!
Oh, I have a new blog--it's not the mac site anymore that you have on your blog list...its; http://andrewandjessicadye.blogspot.com

hepperson said...

Hey, huge hammies are cool!! Sweet angel baby Taylor is a precious lil man...he is gettin sooooo big!!

hepperson said...

Hey, huge hammies are cool...he is gettin SO BIG!! tell that lil man HI! love yall, hallie