We have had answers to prayers in terms of our family's health over the past couple of months, and we would love your prayers for the health both now and when we travel. Specifically: Taylor's asthma and ears to be healthy, Molly's ears and severe allergy to ants (just diagnosed but we don't have to worry about her in Ukraine because there are no ants over there!), and Scott's asthma - he had it as a child and it has flared back up this year.
And also for Artur's heart to be ready and open to us adopting him. It is a huge decision for him and he will be giving up everything he's ever known if he says yes to coming with us. God is so big and amazing that He has made this journey so clear so far, to pursue adoption of Artur. And we know that He will never leave us nor forsake us in the ups or downs. We are not alone, we have been adopted by a great God, and that gives us great hope and joy for whatever lies ahead. For the past 4 days, I keep singing, "My God is awesome, He can move a mountain, keep me in the valley, hide me from the rain. My God is awesome, heals me when I'm broken, strength when I am weakened, forever I will praise."
No comments:
Post a Comment