Absolutely the hardest thing I have ever done is leaving this little bundle of love to go back to work. I know he is in great hands.. especially on Thursdays when his Tuda keeps him (Helen's mom), and it is good socialization for him. But I just really miss him! Look at this smile! Can he really be 3 months already!?


Mom and Taylor enjoying time together on his 3 month birthday

oh he is just so sweet! I'm cutting off circulation in his arm to get this picture! Taylor is somewhere around 15 pounds.. he is a nice chunk to hug.


Damon and his son Allen dancing in the park Friday evening after work.

Damon, Allen, Mary Ann, Scott, and Sara Roberson (and little Colt on the way!)

Taylor chilling in the shade
1 comment:
I cannot wait to meet those sweet little baby boys! Helen and Philip can't wait to see their new cousins!
Post a Comment