Saturday, February 28, 2009


so what's the story behind this picture? The other morning around 7:30, I heard Taylor grunting and squeaking on the monitor. So when I went in to check on him, he looked up at me half naked expressing, "Why did you tie me up like this!?" So he has made it clear he no longer wants his arms swaddled. I picked him up and finally he popped that left arm up to his face ... freedom! He is a funny little wiggle worm.

He's 5 weeks here... no card this time... didn't have much time because I knew those tears were coming




Dressed and ready for Hallie, Erin, and Emily to get here to play!
3 of my best friends, Hallie, Erin (college friends) and Em g (high school and college). Hal and E drove from Atlanta, and Em g from Gluckstadt haha! we hung out on the screen porch and then ate at Basils. It was a wonderful and sweet visit from them.

Relaxing at WILLOW BREAK! with the dogs!

Mary Ann and Damon

Helen, Durden (Tuda), and Taylor

Allen smiling at Taylor.... or at the nice spot he made on his pants!

Darla, Tango, and Etta
Taylor, thinking about his diaper. Allen, trying to get some space!
Allen (4 months) and Taylor (5 weeks)


Darla, Scott, and Taylor... do they know how to relax or what! No need for a blanket with heaters like that on both sides!

No comments: