This is so cute!!! scott i started laughing so hard thinking about italy when we always had our video camera's out ha ha. you're such a great dad getting it all on tape! or whatever you call it these days:)
I thought the same thing that Erin did about the video camera in Italy. What a joy a child brings. We have a little boy that is 10 1/2 months old...and it is the sweetest thing I have even done. Hope y'all are doing well and getting a little more sleep every day. Liz McFerrin Beavers
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!! He is so precious!!! I love you all!!!
This is so cute!!! scott i started laughing so hard thinking about italy when we always had our video camera's out ha ha. you're such a great dad getting it all on tape! or whatever you call it these days:)
He's already got more hair than his Daddy! What a great addition to the community. Love you three. Ben
I thought the same thing that Erin did about the video camera in Italy. What a joy a child brings. We have a little boy that is 10 1/2 months old...and it is the sweetest thing I have even done. Hope y'all are doing well and getting a little more sleep every day.
Liz McFerrin Beavers
Post a Comment